Vegan vegetable curry stew
Ingredients: olive oil, veg stock, onion, ginger, garlic, celery, carrots, baby potatoes, can of diced tomatoes, red lentils, curry powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, habanero sauce
1) Saute diced onion, ginger and garlic on medium heat until onions are clear.
2) Add diced celery and carrot. Cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add enough water to cover the vegetables. Add diced baby potatoes and soaked lentils.
4) Add can of diced tomatoes. Add more water if necessary.
5) Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes
6) Add all spices to taste. Simmer on low-medium heat for at least 20 minutes.